Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cough up Noddy!



Paul Glennerster says victims need financial help now!
Time for Noddy to get his fat lazy holiday Harry arse in gear! When is he going to get moving on the financial help he promised to the London commuter victims, of the Muslim/Islamic Terrorists Atrocities here in July!

The scum who carried out these indiscriminate attacks were ‘Home Grown’ sons of immigrants (more like sons of bitches) who had fitted in so well, in the new multicultural Britain, that they decided to blow to bits innocent Londoners and others. These attacks carried out in the insane beliefs of Islamic fundamentalism, and their absurd notion that a free western world should go down this barbaric, medieval religious nutters road! Hope world leaders including Russian and China are now looking more seriously at Iran’s quest for nuclear power!!!

Perhaps Cruella De-vil could reach deep into to her Charity lecture talks pay chest to help out the victims of the ‘Home Grown’ London sucide bombers! She would not have to reach far!
Picked up the link for this story from Alison
http://www.makingheadlines21c.blogspot.com/

FIGHT FOR JUSTICE: 7/7 survivor tells Premier: We need action fast
BOMBER DID THIS... DON'T MAKE IT WORSE, MR BLAIR
By Robert Kellaway http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news5.shtml

7/7 BOMB survivor Paul Glennerster has just one thing to say to Tony Blair: DON'T make things any harder for us.
His comments comes after the PM snubbed survivors and relatives of the London Bombings when they delivered a 10,000-strong petition to Downing Street.
The group carried boxes stuffed with petitions from News of the World readers direct to Tony Blair's door. But he REFUSED to see them.
But you can still join us in our campaign to help Paul and the other victims by joining thousands of readers who have backed our campaign.
Either fill in the coupon in this week's News of the World or send an e-mail with your name and address to july7@notw.co.uk
We will then present a petition to PM Tony Blair on your behalf stating:
Dear Prime Minister,
I demand victims of terror are given parity with victims in civil cases.
I want immediate short term payments to be made when needed and a guarantee of long term security within six months.
I want a Cabinet Minister made directly accountable for the above.
Don't forget to ask your family, friends and colleagues to join our campaign by emailing july7@notw.co.uk
Speaking out for the first time, Paul Glennerster, an insurance worker whose left leg was blown off in the King's Cross Tube blast, slammed the PM for the "snail's pace" of compensation pay-outs.

Backing our campaign to get the government to cough up cash quick, he said: "All I ask of Tony Blair is that he doesn't make the situation for myself or the others injured in the bombings worse than it is.
"I want him to rewrite the rules on compensation, removing all limits for those who need it—and I want him to do it fast."
And as the News of the World reunited him with Helen Long, one of the Tube workers who saved his life, he gave an astonishing account of the July 7 horror.
Paul, 26, said: "Everything suddenly went white. There wasn't a bang, it was more of a grinding, metallic growl and I blacked out.
"When I came round I was lying on top of someone and there were people on top of me. I didn't know if they were alive or dead.
"My leg felt wrong and when I placed a hand on it, it was just mush. I hauled myself up and saw the bones poking out of the muscle and pointing straight at where my foot used to be."
But it was two hours before paramedics got him into an ambulance—and without Helen he might not have made it.
Helen Long and Paul
Helen, 39, from Hackney, east London, refused to let Paul lose consciousness and pumped saline solution into him by hand. And last week when she visited him at his parents' home in Stokenchurch, Bucks, he gave her a big hug.
The trained first-aider recalled: "He made me promise I wouldn't let him fall asleep and would keep him alive. When you make a promise like that to someone, boy, are you going to keep it."
Amazingly, just five days after Paul's amputation he was out of intensive care. But he refuses to be called a hero. He said: "I didn't feel brave, I felt scared—scared I was going to die.
"The best way I can stick it to the bombers is to live my life to the full.
"I am determined to get my golf handicap back down to 20. I'm coaching a football team and I'll be back at work in a month.
"The bombers have done their worst, now I'm going to do my best."

In the immortal words of a giant fundraiser, Sir Robert Geldolf who does not take any fees for his fund raising!

"Give them, the Fucking money now"!
Better said in a strong Dublin brogue!