Friday, October 07, 2005

Weigh yourself on the political scales!


Just had some fun on the personal political finder (http://www.okcupid.com/politics) that Monica has put up on her blog http://www.grizzlymama.blogspot.com/

The Sparky results:

You are a Social Moderate (50% permissive) and an...
Economic Liberal (31% permissive)
You are best described as a: Centrist
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

Thought I’d highlight that bit!

And there I was thinking that others may have thought I was a Nazi! Just because I don’t want my country overrun with bloody foreigners a nazi it makes me not! Still I’ll have to send Harry boy back that Nazi uniform that he knocked out cheap to me down petticoat lane! He told me not to wear it in public and said that was his mistake, but it was only a joke!


Mind you a survey can only define you by the questions posed! Now if there was one that stated President Abraham Lincoln of the USA proposed to give the free Negro slaves their own state within the new union, (or assisted passage back to Africa with of course some remuneration) before he was assassinated and asked how would you have voted? Yes or No, Profiles may be different!