Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Close Call!


Had another close call today in our wonderful multicultural city!

I was sweeping up the alley way at the back of my home when I saw a Mountain back on the corner of the alley way, I went and had a look I thought it had been dumped but on inspection I found it was chained up with a flimsy chain and padlock around a concrete post. I was just a about to go back to my sweeping (not many of the new so-called Brits here now, know what a yard broom is for!) when this black youth came flying up to it on another Mountain bike! I said to him is that YOURS. He replied that it was and asked “WHY” I said it was causing an obstruction someone could fall over it there. I pointed out a fence on a public building nearby and said it would better left there. I was already thinking that it was probably stolen, when a car came roaring up to the end of the allyway! A bloke of about forty jumped out and challenged the youth who was aged about 17 to 20 years old. He said “that my son’s bike referring to the one he was on, would you like to hand it over” all without a swear word or cursing him or whether he had be born out of wedlock or not! (another black thieving bastard). “You don’t know my son, so you were not borrowing it you had no right to take it from my front garden”!

The black youth looked sheepish he had been caught bank to rights! He dismounted and handed over the bike and proceeded to unchain the other Mountain Bike. I said to him I suppose that one is stolen as well! He said “No” and that it was his! Anyway I was about 3 yards from him and he went to walk past me at about a yard I saw he had a knife in his hand hiding it in the seems of his trouser pointing towards the ground! I said to him “who are you planning to stab with that then”! (I realised then that he must have thought the other bloke or myself was going to try and make a citizens arrest or give him a whack!) I was planning neither just wanted to get back to my sweeping. Anyway he said he did not want to stab anyone but the other bloke had wound him up. This was bollocks the other guy was quite polite considering the theft of his son’s bike!

Anyway this piece of shit started to walk towards the other guy who was out of earshot and locking up his car ready to cycle back and come back for his car later. I shouted at this excuse of a human being to stop, I was unarmed my broom was halfway back down the alleyway. I said “stop”, he was making a beeline for the other bloke who was also white. He thought he had been disrespected (what a cunt!) just stolen someone’s bike he should have had it away on the other ASAP! Would you not think so!!!

Anyway I probably stopped the other white bloke (and most possibly myself from getting stabbed) by using my diplomacy! I said use your loaf mate your ahead of the game, go just get out of here. He stopped and thought and it registered (thank GOD) with him. It was lucky I saw the knife, and lucky the other bloke was just content to get the bike back and no more! But this thieving black cunt and many more like him are making this once fair and gentle land a very violent place to live for some! It is second nature to those who were not on this island only sixty years ago!

Only when our scummy politicians and liberals experience what we white working class Brits do, will things change! Fat chance of that Blair is touting for work and a home in the USA or Tuscany (Italy) when he finally flees the sinking ship!

No politician should be allowed to leave a country that they have helped to fuck up, they should be made as part of their contract with us the British public, that they can’t retire abroad, after all they were so-called loyal servants copping £250,000 a year with expenses when elected. No they sink or swim in the shit they have created for the rest of us. That should the number one rule if ever a nationalist government every get in!