Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Voice is sometimes more Mightier than the Pen and the Sword!

Sparky nearly came a cropper!

Late this afternoon I nearly became another statistic of the black on white attacks that our media ignores! At around 4-30pm I went into a Bank in Hertfordshire bordering a north London borough. I paid a cheque and some cash into this bank I wanted a printout of my account from the cashier, she asked for my signature as this was not my bank where the account is registered. I said never mind I’ll get it from the cash point to save time. She pointed out that the one inside the bank was not working, but the one outside was. I got in the queue there was a black man in front of me using the cash point, nothing unusual about his appearance winter dress overcoat.
He was doing his transaction when a younger black man appeared behind me, and was talking on the mobile phone, but his conversation seem a bit phoney! Anyway I was on my guard as usual (while in the streets on Multicultural Britain one would be unwise not to be aware of those around you). The black guy was reading numbers off a bank slip, it seem like a made up conversation, I was already thinking is he trying to do some scam and had just got these numbers from somewhere, and they were not his. Then my turn came at the cash point, I placed my card in pressed in my pin numbers, and requested a balance. Almost simultaneously a split second later, a Asian/Arab looking young man (Pakistani or Kurdish) appeared to the right beside me, he was aged around the mid twenties to thirty. I was very alarmed by his sudden appearance he spoke with a London but still foreign accent. He said “is working, are the statements working?” My brain was nearly on overload (afterall, he was invading my personal space) with what this could mean? My eyes glanced to the left quickly where there was another Asian/Arab looking young man who was around 6 feet tall standing against the wall with his arms folded facing me, he too was also invading my personal space? He was of a bigger build than me or his accomplice and I felt intimidated and in real danger!



This cause for alarm I felt operated my vocal chords automatically without me even thinking in nano second of time, and my voice boomed in my best baritone or Shakespearian actors voice (just think of Brian Blessed the actor) if I was addressing the Globe theatre’s open-air audience, and expletives were about to explode at the pair of would be robbers!
As I addressed my immediate audience of two lowlife scumbags, I was also hoping some law abiding Brits would hear! The play started but scumbags did not know the script!

FUCK OFF NOW, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! GO ON, PISS OFF YOU CUNTS! I repeated my verse in double quick time, GO ON FUCK NOW, GET OUT OF HERE , FUCK OFF NOW, GO ON FUCK OFF!

Anyway it worked they retreated giving me racial abuse! I was a white pig, etc, etc. (When I turned around after retrieving my card the black behind me had also disappeared, was he part of a the cash point sting? looks like it! )
They were spitting around me on the ground, as they retreated.
I went immediately into the bank I was in a little bit of shock, and blasted out to an bank official that I was nearly robbed out at your cash point, but I told them to FUCK OFF! The official was taken back and told me to mind my language, I told him that two foreigners probably Pakistanis or Arabs have just tried to robbed me and they need to do something about their security here to warn others! He did not seems to realise the urgency of the situation anyway I could smell alcohol on his breath and he was probably half cut from a boozy lunch. I also went in to the bank to put some distance between me and my would be robbers. Anyway the pair melted into the market crowd and I decided to not carry on with my intended shopping there in case they got some courage up and jump me (they would almost certainly be armed with knives)
I left the dismayed official who could not take it in, as I left the bank I walked quickly back to my car avoiding the market centre! I drove straight to the nearest police station, which was lucky to be opened, it had the time on the door and my incident could be reported as it was inside these very limited hours of business!!! After pressing the button to let me into the post office, sorry police station but with out a police officer anywhere in sight, the civilian reception took some details and said she would log it and pass it on! But where to, and to whom I thought as I left, these bastard foreign scum were still out there patrolling like our Police used to do looking, only difference they are looking for the next victim.

When I got home I phoned the police, and asked for the local police intelligence unit, the switch board thought I was a Bobby (policeman) and put me straight through. I spoke to an officer there who was sympathetic, he told me that I had done very well to do what I had and had certainly adverted a crime against my persons (Dixon of Dock Green spill for all those old enough to remember that TV series, when no foreign scum criminals lived here like today) from taking place. “They usually drop coins or engage in false conversation, Is this your five pound note or bill?, Any old bollocks to distract you eyes from the cash point, then they pounce take the money, if you are perceive to be in their way they will punch kick and stabbed you to get what they want.”!

I was really lucky I did not ask the machine for cash and may have had a life or death situation on my hands! Yes Mine! Still I sent them off with a flea in their ears that they will remember!

So there you have it in good old Multicultural Britain, this one was straight from the horse’s mouth, but luckily it is quite a big mouth, but it certainly save my bacon today!!!


Three years ago in this Hertfordshire town a Racial atrocity took place with no TV or Press coverage that happens when a black person is on the receiving end of a race attack, and this was certainly that! Two young white males were returning home from a Rugby match, when a Negro who they had never set eyes on before attacked them with a three foot Japanese sword and left one dead and the other with terrible injuries. His mitigating plead when caught was he was called a "nigger" in a local pub! So that’s alright then go out and kill the first white person you see. He got 11 years, he will probably be out five years time, another black psycho walking our very unsafe streets. I said to the intelligence officer can’t you warn the public through the local paper about these cash point hold up, “no was his reply orders from above” and the politicians I thought! This is so we the public, can still believe the Multicultural lie is working!!!