Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Voice is sometimes more Mightier than the Pen and the Sword! Part 2


Good for you Sparky for speaking up. I would have been pretty freaked out. It's terrible what is happening. It's not right.Monica-Philadelphia Homepage 12.08.05 - 6:44 am #


Thanks Monica, I did not have time to get freaked out, I think my life self preservation adrenalin kicked in straight away. I did not even turn around, but the noise I made was enough to let them know they would have a fight on their hands. I must have sounded like Shrek the Ogre scaring the mob at the beginning of the film, (but it worked for me also), anyway my voice was mad with rage not in polite tone at all, A mad Cockney with the face of a Maori Islander doing their ancient warrior dance to challenged an opposing enemy. My face I felt was in a double gurney position! I’m just off out the door to my home branch bank to let them know of their short falls in security for cash point users. No adequate lighting, ( it was dark there), No visable marking which the cop on the phone told me they should be creating personal space area to let other know not to enter while on the cash machine. No outside CCTV. I have been told that the cash point there, has an internal CCTV camera but with no sound. I going to see if I can get a copy and enter it for a Gurney face competition.
It’s getting bloody hopeless here Monica the cop also told me that, they can’t scare the public with warnings! I rather I am scared and aware of such scum operating in the area anyone would. I have revised my thoughts on you bringing your magnum to London, I think I would have liked the comfort on one yesterday. Anyway I was completely unarmed, heck it was 4-30pm outside a bank that was just closing for the day. I have been in very dodgy areas late, but with a little help on my side in case one should be attacked! But this was the worst time I have been in immediate danger! I’m putting this up later to warn others of the risk. I will only use the cash points (if dark) inside supermarkets in future.The Sparky 12.08.05 - 10:53 am #

Yeah, I popped into that bank and asked to speak to the manager, and guess who it was? Yes that half cut (pissed) official who I thought was a clerk. A right pratt he turn out be, he knew of the situation from last light but never offered an ounce of consolement for what I’d been through! He stood with his arms folded like the mugger the night before! I suggested that the bank put a bright light outside the cash-point or a flood light. Also what about a painted square yards/metres around the cash point and perhaps some CCTV outside. These suggestion as well as his bad manners went over his stupid peabrain head said something about costs. I said you have to do something before someone pays the ultimate price! I asked him if he knew about the samurai sword murder on the adjacent parade of shops. He did not as he was new to the area, I was trying to shock him into some positive comments and action to protect us, his fucking customers, but again he was as thick as shit or half pissed again!!!

I then said I have been informed that you have an internal CCTV camera fitted in the cash point, and that I would like a copy of the film of this incident from last night. Oh he came alive at that point, “No you can’t have that as there was no crime committed”! “Oh yes there was” I replied “I had been racial abused, and if there is film I want to see it under the data protection act”. That flummoxed this incompetent piss head, who never even had the presence on mind to call the police yesterday evening! It was lucky I had the presence of mind to take the actions I did or I may not have been here to type this story you are now reading!

I left this Pratt, went to my own bank where I told an officer about the intended robbery on me, and that I wanted to speak to my own manager. Well she was a different kettle of fish, she said you made me all cold with this horror story, and would I like a cup of coffee, no it’s OK it happened last night, but I settled for a glass of water. She told me to wait five minutes, then I was led into the manager’s office, he was not my manager he was new, the old manager had retired. Still I expected to get some sense with this one, but I was wrong Pratt Mark 2 was in front of me. It never started off well the official led to the wrong side of his table and I was about to seat in his seat! LOL Anyway we swapped seats, and I told him my story of the would be robbers, and that no one seems to be taking it seriously! I repeated that I wanted to see the CCTV film as well, he now told me that they did not have a camera in that branch’s cash point!

And re my suggestions he harped on about cost’s he even rang the other branch manager to confirm if there was any CCTV. He now told me there was none despite the police saying there was! He said I’ll see you lunch time So an So, and tomorrow to discuss that business, to the other manger! Which confirmed my worst fears, Piss Head was his drinking buddy and he was seeing him outside work! So he would hardly take my complaint that the piss head was not taking the issues I had raised seriously, and after a very wet hand shake I knew I could not trust this plonker too, so I must write to head office to raise my concerns for their bank customer’s safety at their premises!

I decided to go into the Post Officer, sorry Police Station, this time I thought I was talking to a Bobby, but no she was a community officer manning the front desk and with luck it was open!!!

I told her that no one had contacted me from the police, and I felt it was not being taken seriously, she was a bit curt and said no crime had been committed! That’s when I played my race card, “Oh yes there was I was called a white pig and spat at”, “you never mention it last night” she said “Oh yes I did” I replied. And to cut a very long story shorter I waited over one hour so police constable could arrive there, because there are none in any of our police stations so it seems! He took the statement, so you were racially abused, and in a almost parrot fashion mantra, he said “Racial crimes will not be tolerated”! So there you have it, I could have been kick or stabbed to death at a cash point, no one is willing to increase security or investigate, until the MAGIC WORDS are spoken Racial Crime and in my case, it was Racial abuse! Because I was called a white pig, big deal, like that is really go kill me as opposed to two animals who probably would have attacked me if not for my actions.

Now they are going to see if there is indeed any CCTV film and get me to look at a mug shot book! Fuck me, just what have you got to do in NEW LABOUR Britain to get anywhere near justice !