Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Sparky is staying put!

Loved the clip. Goosebumps and a small tear in the eye - it doesn't take much to get Grizzly Mama going. Especially if someone is singing about flags and stuff. LOL!I hope that you DO rethink packing up your blog. If nothing else it's a great place to vent. Monica-Philadelphia Homepage 03.02.06 - 5:04 am #

You sentimental thing Monica, but so am I, and your country should be something you feel for! The sacrifices of those before us must not be in vain, I have a few in my family who made those sacrifices and they must not be for nothing. Yes, Sam has a lovely folksy type of voice of an English Rose, a unique voice that they want to replace with the one-world voice of multiculturalism! They are trying to make us listen and dance to a very bland voice, which is not in tune with the rest of us true blue Britons! I for one will never ever accept what they are trying to turn us in to. It looks like that my blog is one way I can resist THEM! (and as you say let off steam!)


I am going to try and keep the blog going even if I can’t post as regular. I would like to continuing being a thorn in the side of those twats who want us to live the lie, while most of these hypocrites have the luxury of distance between them and what they want for our children!


It’s an Excellent Idea to fight multiculturalism with patriotic songs. For without multiculturalism here in the UK, the July bombings by the new so-called Brits would have never happened. The white flight from our cities would have never taken place and is still gathering pace! Our crime rate would not be as it is. Our jobs and standards of living would not be under threat! Our welfare, education, social housing would have met the allocations for those who they were intended for!



Lets us all in the Western Christian World stand together and fight the threat to our liberty, from evil doers at home and in the front lines our troops find themselves in. God Bless the UK and our greatest friend, that we have in the USA, I am going to see if I can get the whole song. I am listening to that song as I write Monica, and I also feel those Goosebumps! LOL
The Sparky Homepage 03.0206 - 11:27 pm #








All Stand Together