Monday, July 25, 2005

Who Am I ?



Recently my grandchild was worried that homework on famous black people in Britain’s history had not been completed. This was obvious to conside with the Black history month that was taking place. My grandchild is white and one of only four white children in a class with 24 black children several other children come from the four corners of the world and they cannot speak English.

Why should my white indigenous grandchild be forced to fly the flag for the so-called ethnic populations? It is they (the white children) who are now the ethnics in London and our large towns and cities and it is their culture under threat! Why is the curriculum hell bent on other cultures? Assemblies are played in to other countries music, and African drum lessons are compulsory. Why? We are in England after all! There is no mention of Winston Churchill and the blitz generation! Within sixty short years, the country that fought so hard for its survival has been betrayed by its PC leaders from the post-war years. Left wing ideology and their PC propaganda are to blame.

Does no one care what is happening to this great country of ours, what a shame. We might as well have not fought Hitler and Nazi Germany, so many lives would have been saved here and the outcome would have been the same as now. A conquered overrun nation that is ruled to the detriment of the indigenous British people! Why is there no discussion on what is happening in the ever-changing demography, particularly that of ‘White Flight’? Soon the only indigenous whites left in our cities will be the old and poor, added with the liberal lefts sprinkling middleclass stockades!

And now the Genie is out of the bottle regarding the perfect society! People from abroad of ever race and creed under the sun have made their homes here, many have not assimilated! They say the hate us and want to destroyed us. They want to put us back in the Stone Age. The multicultural society whatever that was supposed to be, does not for many indigenous people exist and was never asked for by the British people. People of different cultures and races have been forced to live side by side in this small island.

The leftwing political correct brigade have taken a holier than thou attitude that we are all one people, but now their treachery has come back to blow up in all our faces, literally! ‘What is good for the goose is not good for the gander is their philosophy. And you know who is getting a good goosing!’ Yes us Brits. Is it time now for our own organisations to protect the interest of the white population in the UK, we could start with a ‘Save the Cockney’ followed by ‘Save the War Veterans/Hero’ campaigns! Its not at all racist to suggest this, there are after all 101 associations spread out over this small island to promote those who see themselves different from us the indigenous, including The Black Lawyers and Black Police Officers associations to name but two. I’m not advocating violence but we have got to get political and get rid of these useless smug bastards who are just taking the absolute piss out of the our common heritage and history and will see Great Britain implode before they admit that they were wrong! Waiting for the second coming is the wrong way to go! Old class antagonisms are now being replaced by one of race. Don’t bury your heads in the sand. We must consolidate our strengths and save what we have and make sure those who are here want to assimilate, or show them the door! But above all we must now start on the road to regain our identity, for if we fail to do that we will surely succumb to the lie that we have brought all these problems on ourselves from Empire and colonization.

Someone sent me this a little while back, I thought it very apt in Britain today!

“I am the quiet child in the classroom, not a bully or bullied. Silently suffering an undisciplined class where only the so-called minorities are the recipients of care.

I am the quiet man in the world, filled with unspoken rage against the politically correct madness that passes for normal society.

I am the ageing adult who saw so many friends give their lives in battle for their country, for justice and a way of life they understood, and feel they died in vain.

I am the mourner at the death of common sense, of pride in race, colour, country, history and justice.

I am a madman in a society where the abnormal is normal, the wrongs are right and the rights are wronged.

I am the citizen in a country where the unreasonable child cannot be chastised for fear of abuse, and so abuses the world.

I am the stranger who dare not show a child affection for fear of being branded a paedophile.

I am the parentless child conceived in glass and given to people who turn their back on nature yet demand me as their right.

I am the victim, the abused, the disadvantaged who stand outside courts that put rights above justice and use the law as a shield for the wicked, and a weapon for the sly.

I am white, I am a racist, I am a man, I am a sexist, I am heterosexual, I am a homophobic and very soon I will be extinct if I do not stand up for my self and my rights!!!!!!!!!
Who am I?
I AM YOU.”

(Re Stockwell Tube shooting, Ok it’s very tragic that an innocent man was shot dead, but the responsibility lies firmly with the Muslim Terrorists and our feckless and fickly leaders.)