Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Living With The Threat!



Extract from Central News
Monday, July 25, 2005

Possible terror attack?This post is technically none political. Today I am heading to the Tall ships race in Newcastle and it has occured to me that it is the perfect place for an alqaeda terror attack. I will be doing my best to stay away from all black people with rucksacks. This is not because I am racist. Its because I know that no whites have done any terror attacks yet.If the people with the rucksacks smell like flowers I will run like hell because I have heard just before they blow themselves up they take a bath with scented rose water and scented perfume so when they meet their virgins in heaven. I hope to god they are sex mad male virgins that will rape them up the arse for eternity. They will also be preying to themselves.If you don't see me back bloggin within 48 and a bomb has went off in Newcastle I am either seriously injured or dead.
Also don’t mess with the Anarchangel!

http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/2005/07/fatwah.html