Monday, August 15, 2005

Avoid Brain-Washing!!!


Teach your own children if you have the savvy!

This post is to enlighten us poor lemmings that this is another way here in the UK and elsewhere to take full responsibility for your child’s education, instead of throwing them into a second rate bias left wing state education! When they go out to school in the mornings whose values and ideologies are they coming home with in the afternoon? The idea for this post comes from http://www.grizzlymama.blogspot.com/ Monicar has kindly sent me this link http://www.hslda.org/hs/international/UnitedKingdom/default.asp
that I admit to not fully looking at yet.

My daughter and her husband has kept their child away from school on the enlightenment days visits and I don’t blame them! Yes visits to Hindi and Sikh temples just waiting for the Mosques dates for the complete set and free coffee cup. (Christian beliefs are way down the scales!) Also plenty of African so-called folk dancing, more like tribal! However, my grandchild can’t get away from the Bongo drum lessons that they had every week in school! They even have several Ghanaian drum experts to show the kids the full merits of their goatskins. How much money is wasted on this brain washing is anyone’s guess. As for poets what's that West Indian Rasta’s name who knocks the English with his racist crap, saw it plaster all over the wall on an open day. Just lovely to read, while the stupid white liberal twats that call themselves English teachers are grinning from ear to ear!

What’s the matter with high culture, a bit of classical! Or even an old-fashioned music teacher, heaven forbid that. (No, they be the devil tools, don’t look at them they’ll turn your head around!) Yes, the tambourine, drum, guitar, and flute or tin whistle are for the most part confined in preference to foreign shit! They can learn repetitive drum sounds with an African indoctrination to boot! That the school has a sort of printed disclaimer outside the classrooms to reassure the white folk that these are not racially bias lessons but simply repetitive drum sounds in accordance with the national curriculum speaks volumes, that the opposite is the truth! Not in those words but that’s what they mean! No, today our children the indigenous white ones have to now dance to a different tune! It’s a case of drip drip drip, brain washing in others foreign heritage and cultures and histories. While the tap is fully turn off when it comes to our own!


I try as much as I can to make up the education that the state school is now omitting from my grandchild’s education. I’m sure there are many others out there in the same boat with real concerns about a 21st left wing state bias education in our primary and secondary schools here in the UK. (Probably Universities as well they say bad things go in threes LOL) Also twats that have come out of them, elitist bastards (MPs) here in the UK who go on to govern us, but could not even organised a piss-up in a brewery! (A party that includes alcohol in a place where they make it!)

The following is part of my enquiry into homeschooling from http://www.grizzlymama.blogspot.com/

Monicar a homeschooling tutor in the Good Old USA, whom many here are ignorant or ignore (the left wing twats) the facts that Hitler and Japan sixty years ago would have gone onto to world domination, without their help in slaying these evil beasts.)


Comments section

Hi Monicar I going to write a post on home schooling, may be up on the blog tonight, well this morning it's around 2 am here in London (what's the time where you are?) I caught your return comments only seven minutes after I posted them. So we were on the halo system same time. However, I'm only a very sloooooow typist so I can't get back to you at a decent rate of knots!

I type with these two fingers, but speed is not everything, and the same two fingers that make a useful V sign to the government through my posts. (I hope!) Our other V sign for those not too familiar is not Churchill’s sign for Victory a V with first finger and middle raised with the palm facing outwards. It’s the same fingers raised with the back of the hands showing outwards meaning F--- Off. Same two fingers that the French chopped off after they captured English and Welsh Long Bow Men Archers I believe, after our victory over them at a the Battle of Argincourt (I think that's how you pronounce it) around 1415 something like that could check both on google!

Anyway I think that post has gone for tonight, but a couple of questions for you. What does it cost on average overall to teach a child at home with all the bits and pieces of bureaucracy plus your cost of material. ( think it would add to the post to give some personal insight.)

Also what percentage in your opinion does home-scholars/schoolers go all the way through to senior level/ high school? Or is it a case of pick and mix to suit different situations?
Because I caught a comment on your site stating someone dropped in then out! Well my fingers are starting to burn out I’m working up a speed here.LOL

Reply from Monicar

As many homeschoolers as there are - that is how many ways one can homeschool.You can buy a curriculum that's fairly expensive and have a lot of structure or you can go with absolutely no curriculum and be very un-structured. You can join a cyber-charter in states that it is allowed (which doesn't cost a penny) or deal with complying with the law with the support of homeschool support groups. You can be a part of a 'co-op' where several families agree to get together and share the teaching or not. It doesn't seem to make a difference in that no matter how children are homeschooled most are doing very well.
There is a case to be made that the 'state' is concerned that children aren't being abused etc...and I suppose I understand that concern. However as is true every time the 'state' becomes 'concerned' it is easy for the 'state' to trample on parental rights and that does NOT help the vast majority of families who would never abuse their children and take very good care of them. What many don't seem to grasp is that parents want the best for their children and want their children to be successful. I've had people ask me - what about the homeschooling parent who would help their kid cheat on an assessment? These people do not understand that we homeschoolers - as parents - do not want our children to have to cheat to get ahead. We insist on a higher standard for our kids. We know that they are capable of achieving a higher standard and they certainly don't disappoint.

I personally believe that ALL kids are most definately capable of achieving much more than what is expected of them in our public schools.Homeschooling is great in that it is tailored to the child. There is no sitting in class going over the same concept several times until the 30th kid finally gets it. There is no rushing ahead and feeling unprepared because one didn't get the concept. If my kids need to go over something several times - we do it several times and approach it in different ways until they understand. Most of the time they 'get it' right off the bat and we're sailing on to the next thing. There is no worrying about having 'too many' questions. Many times the questions lead into a much deeper exploration. I will honestly say that I have learned so much myself in teaching my kids. When I was in school, #1 - it was more important to sit down and shut up, #2 - quite often the smart kid caught a bunch of crap from the other kids, #3 - although it is constantly said that no question is a stupid question quite often that is NOT how the teacher treated an unwanted question, #4 - most of my teachers would rather die than admit they didn't know something and I could go on and on.

I think I mentioned on a response that my sister homeschooled my nephew for 2 years because she didn't like the middle school he was to be assigned to. It worked out very well and then he decided to attend high school which my sister is fine with.

Wow - I went on so long it cut me off... (the word limit on halo!)Anyway I was saying that many homeschooled kids think they're missing out on something and decide to go to public school especially as they get older.Thanks for the info about the V for victory - I had never heard about the chopping off of those fingers and it will make for a fascinating history lesson! Here just the middle finger up means 'F*** YOU!'LAST THING! One does NOT have to be wealthy to homeschool. Most homeschoolers including ourselves live modestly, spend very little on curriculum materials, have given up material things such as a new car every year, the yearly trip to Disney, eating dinner out etc... The reason for us is that I dropped out of the workforce and we lost that income. Most homeschoolers live on one income so that one parent is with the kids. Most homeschooling families I've noticed that the mother AND the father are very involved with their kids.

That's it Sparky - I hope that I answered your questions and looking it over I am dismayed to find that I don't seem to have done that....sorry...LOL!Take care. It is now 11:55 p.m. on the 13th of August. Almost time for beddy-bye

Sparky’s reply:
Hi Monicar, thanks for answering my questions and giving a profile to homeschooling USA. I’m sure it will give a lot of heart and encouragement to others who are completely ignorant on the subject or with very little knowledge on it. I am going to post your reply on my front page and unless I hear otherwise from you I will take it as an OK. If your about tonight, (my fingers are speeding up and I’m starting to use fingers on both hands to type LOL) please let me know that this OK with you. I am glad that the two-finger salute story may be used in a history lesson. I would have to use the American one finger salute in a sex lesson here. LOL Although the V sign story could also be use in English Literature, Shakespeare’s Henry V. Your story is encouraging to anyone who wishes to go along this road of home education for their children, you can do it on a limited budget!I liked your adjective, Sparkster! I do intend to keep post running a few times a week while I still live in London and have to live the multicultural lie! This is my own personal resistance to what is happening to our country by the left wing hypocrites, who mostly send their kids to privately paid schools! We must resist what is happening to our culture, history and heritage, Home Schooling could be a useful starting point!

For more points on this post see Blinkered Pit Ponies comments.
Anyone in the UK who has experience of homeschooling please add your comments in ‘Avoid Brain-Washing!!!’
Though, No left-wing anti British tripe-sters!!!