Saturday, July 30, 2005

CHERIE’S LAW!!


No no not the fanatical Islamic one that would chop off your hands for picking your nose and scratching your arse, Oh no sorry, they do that anyway before they read the 1000-year-old thoughts of Mohamed! This is the other liberal one from our own Wizard of Arse’s wife, (our own little mon Cherie) is worried that even in our non-declared state of emergency, the terrorist rights must not be forgotten!

Yes sticking up for the human rights of those that want to destroy civilization and put us literally in the dark ages! Blair’s wife the left wing lawyer who wants to ensure the rights of the terrorists are not trampled on, even if they want to cause carnage and mayhem in the UK. She has already proved herself a champion of the Muslims when she successfully won the right for a Muslim schoolgirl to attend school in her Daft Vader outfit! She is a total embarrassment to Hubby and the New ‘Communist' Labour Party.









Oh me, Oh my, Lions, Tigers and Bears , Oh my! Lions Tigers and Bears Oh my!

If only our problems were as benign! It’s more a case of Muslims, Terrorists and Liberals Oh My! Muslims, Terrorists and Liberals Oh My !

But a heroine like Dorothy she is not! More like the wicked witch.
Still it could all be just a bad old dream like Dorothy had!

‘Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!’

One for hubby!

I could while away the hours
Conferring with the flowers
Consulting with the rain.
And my head I'd be a-scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle
For any individdle
In trouble or in pain
With the thoughts I'd be a-thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain.

Oh I could tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I'd never thunk before
And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nothin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would laugh and I'd be merry
Life would be a dinglederry
If I only had brain!

The Hand Wringers and Left-Wing Liberals will put the rights of the Terrorists before their own and ours!!!

Cartoon from http://mikesamerica.blogspot.com/#112226354062533445 great site

Also original from http://www.coxandforkum.com/