Friday, September 02, 2005

Not Quite Red Sails in the Sunset!

Back from a few day hols with the family, somewhere in England where the foreign hoards have not yet reached! Caught a nice snapshot of a glorious sunset, a tranquil harbour setting, away from the heaving throngs of the New British, with their noise and antisocial ways! Thought about packing up the blog, because I don’t want to be spending all my time venting venom about the decline in demography terms of my fellow indigenous Brits not good for ones blood pressure! But once back in London has put paid to that thought. News wise, Terrible events and suffering after the Hurricane hit the southern states of the USA, Mississippi New Orleans, and Louisiana. Thank God we don’t get these natural disasters here.

We only get the man made ones that are perfectly preventable, namely the throwing away of the history culture and indigenous identity of the UK’s four nations (Including Ireland) Problems here in London and other UK cities will be duplicated throughout the British Isles, its all a question of time! My uncle a D Day veteran said to me we have become a nation of too many tribes. He is spot on, the recent Muslim terrorist atrocities certainly reflect that analogy. Right now the onslaught into our cities and towns, by those who have no right or business to be here is just fucking unbelievable, driving back just up the road from where I live, I saw a bunch of women dressed from head to toe completely covered accept for little eye slits! How many terrorists could have hidden in that group? I would have not even seen this even eight years ago. (Funny that was when Hard Labour came to power and the doors really were held wide open! WHY?)

I wanted to take a photo of them and upload it to the blog so other White Europeans know what is going to come their way eventually if a line is not drawn. I never grew up with this shit so I wont put up with it much longer, I will join all the White Flight merchants (like you) who have fled, to be amongst birds of a feather! It is not racist to want to live among people of your own kind, with the same values, habits, and manners is it? The foreigners who are invading certainly think that way, they are colonising and creating their own ghettoes.

Back in the USA, Just looking at the TV pictures beamed into our homes, shows that people of different races don’t live together in glorious harmony. The liberal ideology the elitists here want to impose on us, but who would never want it for themselves show the gross hypocrisy at large. The only whites I saw on the news where law enforcement officers, that were concentrating on preventing looting, as well a few poor whites who live among the African Americans there. The phenomenon of White Flight is not new and is happening in all English speaking countries!!!

Back to the disaster in the states these people all need help we're all human even if different in race. The Mayor in New Orleans has criticized the White House, saying that help is not quick enough because of the politics of class and race. They need food and water and medicine as well as shelter. The accusations are those suffering are poor blacks and whites who never had the money too flee!

Perhaps the separatists in the USA are right both black and white groups want racial autonomy over their own affairs. Bet you bottom dollar if it ever happens in the states, it will happens here. Right I want Devon you can have London!

Red sails in the sunset, way out on the sea}Oh, carry my loved one home safely to me{she sailed at the dawning, all day I’ve been blue}Red sails in the sunset, I’m trusting in youSwift wings you must borrowMake straight for the shoreWe marry tomorrowAnd she goes sailing no more{red sails in the sunset, way out on the sea}Oh, carry my loved one home safely to meSwift wings you must borrowMake straight for the shoreWe marry tomorrowAnd she goes sailing no more{red sails in the sunset}Way out on the sea (ooh-wee-ooh, wee-ooh)Oh, carry my loved one home safely to me