Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where are all our cops hiding? We never see them on the streets anymore!




















"What, you want us to walk a beat?"





Update on my near miss before Xmas!
Re: An attempted street robbery against The Sparky

http://where-sparks-fly.blogspot.com/2005/12/voice-is-sometimes-more-mightier-than.html

http://where-sparks-fly.blogspot.com/2005/12/voice-is-sometimes-more-mightier-than_08.html



Recently (last month and over 2 months after the incident!) the police asked if I would like to look at a Mug shot book! Yes I replied to the PC who rang me, but I knew they were hoping that I would draw a line under it! Yes I have already done that! But I did not want to let our Keystone cops off the hook that easy.

So an appointment was made nearly a week later for their convenience. Anyway, the book was full of young Arabs, Kurds, Pakistanies, Asians, and Kosoven men under thirty years old. There was no point in showing me a book with Negroes (the guy standing behind me was a West Indian who was the finger man for this gang!)

I did not get a good look at his profile. Even if I did they would have had to get a Pickford’s removal lorry to carry the mug shot books in such is the nature and abundance of crime involving this race here in London nowadays. Plus they would have had to given me a room for the night, as the task would have gone over more than a couple of hours. (Anyway, I could not spot them.)




We want the policing methods of yesterday! A preventive police force with a high profile presence on the streets is preferred to a reactive one, that comes running after a crime has been committed!





The coppers were pleasant enough, but I felt my appointment was just to give them a rest from more meaningful tasks, like walking a beat and protecting the public. Still they were in from the cold or wherever they normally hide from the public! (until they come out and mark the chalk around the victim's body!)

I still can’t believe that I had to report this attempted mugging/robbery as a race crime before I could get it logged! They did not want to log it, it was only my persistence that I was racially abused, that swung the now very short arm of the law into very lukewarm half hearted action.

I remember that young Police Constable’s words as he entered the waiting room, after waiting to see a constable for over an hour as there were none in the station! (Should a mad axeman be chasing you… end of story!) And of cause I was very lucky to find it open with their civilian staff. “Racial Crimes Will Not Be Tolerated” He stated as he came in the room, a fully programmed Orwellian state robot of Blair’s Britain! (Big Brother)

I could have been stabbed or bludgeon to death, or even shot, but all they are concerned with was the thought processing and words that come out of potential assailant’s mouths! (Oh yes and what did I say in response! I did not call them Niggers or Paki bastards although I would have been entitled to under the circumstances! I already knew of our quirky new racial abuse laws that work both ways even on the victim of an attack! It was just straightforward expletives with me. Plus I did not want to inflame the situation, I just wanted them away from me double quick!)


Anyway I’m pretty street wise and it was this that got me off the hook!
But from now onwards until I leave the cesspit (London) I will have to be more on my guard against multicultural crooks! And try and not get caught out in places where there are not many white people about, which is hard when they all surround you like Rorkes Drift!

My advice is forget the plastic surgery for that tummy tuck or a nose job, just get a another set of eyes implanted in the back of your head. And don’t venture out without some form of equaliser! I’ll leave that one to your imagination!

The best precaution one can take for your own personal safety, is distance! Advice that I hope to take myself this year, is put some good imperial miles between the Great Lie, and yourself, that is Multiculturalism is good for us Britons.

Here is a Girl who recommends the same sort of advice in the States!

If at all possible, if you are poor and White, leave the city and move to a rural town. Remember, you live in reality, but those in charge of your destiny make too much money to understand your circumstances. The ruling class does not have to face the harassment poor Whites do. No, no one cares to fund your education. You are the wrong color. Face your circumstances (you are POOR, man!) and act for your safety and the safety of your children instead of staying in the city, trying to earn enough money to live in a gated community. Also, support other internal White refugees by giving them a place to stay until they can afford to get established in a new, safe area.

Above all, think White, not brown, black and yellow. Failure to "be White" has led us down the path of racelessness, which has made our people Afro-centric and in utter denial over the lot of their own folk.

ANGRY WHITE FEMALE
http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/walking.html
http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/mardi-gras.html
http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/articles.html

Police seize golliwogs from shop after racism claim!

No wonder there are no police walking our streets keeping us safe from the scum! No, they are far too busy these days raiding shops and harassing individuals in search of their non-politically correct agenda, which their Masters in the Big Brothers left wing state has imposed on the rest of us!